Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xiao; Yin, Hao; Chen, Yangyang; Li, Ling; Wang, Yingzhen; Hao, Pingping; Cao, Peng; Qi, Kaijie; Zhang, Shaoling
- Postharvest biology and technology 2017 v.132 pp. 71-80
- Alternaria; alcohols; aldehydes; alkanes; chemical composition; crystal structure; cultivars; epicuticular wax; fatty acids; gene expression; pears; storage time; structural genes; terpenoids; transactivators; transportation
- ... Cuticular wax of three Asian pear cultivars, ‘Kuerle’, ‘Xuehua’ and ‘Yuluxiang’ at harvest and after 7 months of storage, was analyzed to determine its chemical composition, crystal morphology, and expression levels of associated genes. The highest cuticular wax concentration was observed in ‘Kuerle’ and the lowest in ‘Xuehua’. The surface wax was mainly composed of alkanes, primary alcohols, terp ...
- Pan, Ting-Tiao; Pu, Hongbin; Sun, Da-Wen
- Postharvest biology and technology 2017 v.132 pp. 119-129
- Alternaria alternata; Raman imaging; ambient temperature; cell walls; cellulose; chemical composition; chemical treatment; fruits; fungal diseases of plants; host-pathogen relationships; pears; pectins; plant pathogenic fungi; plant pathology
- ... In this paper, fresh pear fruits and those infected by Alternaria alternata (A. alternata) were studied by confocal Raman microspectroscopy (CRM) to illustrate the changes in chemical compositions of cell wall. Firstly, Raman spectra of the cell wall of both fresh and infected fruits were collected with spatial resolution at micron level, and then label-free in situ imaging of chemical composition ...