Jump to Main Content
- Nunes, M. Cecilia do Nascimento
- Postharvest biology and technology 2015 v.107 pp. 43-54
- anthocyanins; ascorbic acid; avocados; blueberries; chlorophyll; color; correlation; data collection; environmental factors; firmness; freshness; fruits; humidity; peppers; probability; rating scales; raw fruit; strawberries; temperature; texture; tomatoes; weight loss
- ... Color charts and rating scales have been developed for several fresh fruits and vegetables (FFVs) but limited information is available regarding the correlation between subjective evaluations and physicochemical attributes. The objective of this work was to correlate subjective quality data with quantitative analytical data collected for several fruits exposed to different environmental conditions ...
- Ramazzina, Ileana; Berardinelli, Annachiara; Rizzi, Federica; Tappi, Silvia; Ragni, Luigi; Sacchetti, Giampiero; Rocculi, Pietro
- Postharvest biology and technology 2015 v.107 pp. 55-65
- antioxidant activity; antioxidants; carotenoids; chlorophyll; cold; color; decontamination; fresh-cut produce; kiwifruit; monitoring; nutritive value; pigments; polyphenols; storage time; texture; vegetables
- ... The efficacy of atmospheric plasma treatment on microbial decontamination of different kinds of food products is already known. Recently, new applications of this innovative technology have been proposed, in order to test the improvement of quality maintenance of minimally processed fruit and vegetables. Nevertheless, the knowledge on the modifications of functional and nutritional properties of m ...