Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Powder technology 2016 v.301 pp. 1321-1329
- ambient temperature; dust emissions; powders
- ... The generation of dust during the handling of high-temperature materials, which fall or impact contact surfaces, can be a significant source of danger for the health of operators. A greater knowledge on the effective control of these falling and impact processes must be illustrated. This paper presents recent experimental research on the characteristics and dust generation rates of materials of di ...
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Powder technology 2016 v.292 pp. 14-22
- dust; dust emissions; equations; powders
- ... The flow regimes in a free falling particle stream and the dust emission rate are experimentally explored in this paper. The results show that the particle stream could be divided successively into the stable regime, the transitive regime and the dispersive regime. The length of each regime is quantitatively identified. In our testing range, the dust emission rate (ηr) increases monotonically with ...