Jump to Main Content
- Ko, K.H.; Choi, J.O.; Lee, H.; Lee, B.J.
- Powder technology 2012 v.218 pp. 119-123
- temperature; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; annealing; coatings; copper; hardness; air; aluminum; oxidation; feedstocks; powders; oxygen; cold
- ... Pure Cu powders were coated on an Al substrate by cold spray. The characteristics of the coating properties and deposition efficiency were influenced by not only the processing parameters but also the chemistry of the feedstock. The coating pressure and temperature were fixed at 2.4MPa and 480°C, respectively. Vacuum annealed powder yielded about 60% of deposition efficiency (DE) and mid-50Hv hard ...
- Hojamberdiev, Mirabbos; Zhu, Gangqiang; Sujaridworakun, Pornapa; Jinawath, Supatra; Liu, Peng; Zhou, Jian-Ping
- Powder technology 2012 v.218 pp. 140-148
- titanium; scanning electron microscopy; heat treatment; photocatalysts; X-radiation; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorbance; crystal structure; air; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; transmission electron microscopy; thermal degradation; powders; irradiation; calorimetry; titanium dioxide; temperature; ethanol; X-ray diffraction; nitrogen; absorption; wavelengths; methyl orange; fluorine
- ... We report on the synthesis of N–F-codoped TiO₂ powders with a homogenous anatase structure via a thermal decomposition of the ammonium oxofluorotitanate ((NH₄)₀.₃TiO₁.₁F₂.₁, NH₄TiOF₃ and (NH₄)₂TiOF₄) precursors at 550°C for 1h in air. The ammonium oxofluorotitanate precursors were synthesized by a wet chemical method in the mixture of deionized water and absolute ethanol using titanium tetrachlori ...