Jump to Main Content
- He, Ya-Ling, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.353 pp. 267-275
- filters; filtration; mathematical models; particle size; powders; power generation
- ... Granular filters are a promising technology in hot gas clean-up for coal-based power generation systems. Numerical simulations are presented for the filtration characteristics of randomly packed granular filters. The effect of filter height is first investigated to obtain a unit height which can predict filtration characteristics of the entire filter, and it is found that the unit height should be ...
- He, Ya-Ling, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2018 v.333 pp. 449-457
- dust; filtration; flue gas; geometry; granules; powders
- ... An experimental system for a fixed granular bed filter (GBF) used to filter dust particles in industrial flue gas was built. The effects of filtration superficial velocity, bed height, and granules size on filtration and fluid flow performance were investigated. The results demonstrate that the GBF has high filtration efficiency and relatively low pressure drop, e.g. the filtration efficiency can ...