Jump to Main Content
- Gates, M.W.; Myartseva, S.N.; Schauff, M.E.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington 2005 v.107 no.1 pp. 28-33
- insect morphology; parasitoids; insect taxonomy; Diorhabda elongata; biological control agents; Tamarix; new species; Baryscapus; Turkmenistan; Southwestern United States
- Miller, D.R.; Miller, G.L.; Hodges, G.S.; Davidson, J.A.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington 2005 v.107 no.1 pp. 123-158
- geographical distribution; environmental impact; scale insects; host plants; introduced species; zoogeography; provenance; invasive species; Coccoidea (Homoptera); agriculture; United States
- ... We provide information on 255 species of scale insects that are considered adventive or introduced in the United States. Included for each species, where applicable, is reference to: the state and earliest collection date in which the invader was first discovered; whether it is currently established in the United States; its pest status in the United States along with a validation citation; its pr ...