Jump to Main Content
- Li, Lijin; Kim, Sojung; Herndon, John M.; Goedegebuure, Peter; Belt, Brian A.; Satpathy, Ansuman T.; Fleming, Timothy P.; Hansen, Ted H.; Murphy, Kenneth M.; Gillanders, William E.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.31 pp. 12716-12721
- immune response, etc ; antigen presentation; antigens; cytotoxic T-lymphocytes; dendritic cells; neoplasms; vaccination; vaccines; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Activation of naïve cluster of differentiation (CD)8 ⁺ cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) is a tightly regulated process, and specific dendritic cell (DC) subsets are typically required to activate naive CTLs. Potential pathways for antigen presentation leading to CD8 ⁺ T-cell priming include direct presentation, cross-presentation, and cross-dressing. To distinguish between these pathways, we designe ...
- PubMed Central:
- Odunsi, Kunle; Matsuzaki, Junko; Karbach, Julia; Neumann, Antje; Mhawech-Fauceglia, Paulette; Miller, Austin; Beck, Amy; Morrison, Carl D.; Ritter, Gerd; Godoy, Heidi; Lele, Shashikant; duPont, Nefertiti; Edwards, Robert; Shrikant, Protul; Old, Lloyd J.; Gnjatic, Sacha; Jäger, Elke
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.15 pp. 5797-5802
- immune response, etc ; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; Poxviridae; animal ovaries; antigens; clinical trials; fowl pox; melanoma; ovarian neoplasms; patients; risk; secondary immunization; vaccination; vaccines; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Recombinant poxviruses (vaccinia and fowlpox) expressing tumor-associated antigens are currently being evaluated in clinical trials as cancer vaccines to induce tumor-specific immune responses that will improve clinical outcome. To test whether a diversified prime and boost regimen targeting NY-ESO-1 will result in clinical benefit, we conducted two parallel phase II clinical trials of recombinant ...
- PubMed Central: