Jump to Main Content
- Aguirre-Pranzoni, Celeste; Tosso, Rodrigo D.; Bisogno, Fabricio R.; Kurina-Sanz, Marcela; Orden, Alejandro A.
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 114-117
- Rhodotorula rubra; alkynes; ambient temperature; beta adrenergic receptors; bioactive properties; biocatalysts; copper; copper sulfate; cycloaddition reactions; enantiomers; ketones; sodium azide; stereoselectivity; triazoles
- ... Chemoenzymatic strategies for the preparation of enantiopure β-hydroxytriazoles were designed. These and other related compounds are particularly relevant because of their antitubercular bioactivities and as β-adrenergic receptor blockers. The ability of Rhodotorula mucilaginosa LSL to stereoselectively reduce prochiral ketones coupled to copper(I)-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition was exploite ...
- Yang, Ting; Pan, Hongxia; He, Juan; Gai, Zhiliang; Cao, Xuejun
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 185-194
- ambient temperature; composite polymers; demeclocycline; lincomycin; lithium chloride; manganese chloride; pH; recycling; surface tension
- ... Recycling pH-responsive aqueous two-phase system (pH-ATPS) has the advantages of low interfacial tension, high recovery, mild condition and low cost. In this paper, two pH-responsive copolymers 4% (w/v) PADB4.05 and 3% (w/v) PMDB3.36 were used to construct a recycling pH-ATPS (the recoveries of two copolymers were both higher than 97%) for partition of demeclocycline and Lincomycin. They were succ ...