Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yichun; Jiang, Shuai; Chen, Qian; Liu, Qian; Kong, Baohua
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 105-113
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; blood proteins; chlorogenic acid; crosslinking; emulsifiers; emulsifying; emulsifying properties; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; oxidation; protein hydrolysates; swine; tannins; turbidity
- ... Physicochemical characteristics, antioxidant activities and emulsifying properties of porcine plasma protein hydrolysates (PPPH) modified with oxidized tannic acid (OTA) or oxidized chlorogenic acid (OCA) were investigated. The formation of complexes was showed by increased turbidity, and both OTA and OCA were covalently attached to PPPH as shown by the significantly decrease in free amino group c ...
- Cheng, Xin-Yi; Xiong, Yi-Jiao; Yang, Miao-Miao; Zhu, Ming-Jun
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 195-202
- antioxidant activity; antioxidants; astaxanthin; half life; industry; markets; solvents; storage temperature; triacylglycerols; vitamin E
- ... As a powerful antioxidant, astaxanthin (AST) is increasingly used in the cosmetic industry. At present, masks with natural extracts are generally accepted by consumers. This study envisaged the development of astaxanthin stock solution and astaxanthin mask using the astxanthin from Phaffia rhodozyma. The concentration and stability of astaxanthin from P. rhodozyma were evaluated in several cosmeti ...