Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ester?
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Progress in agricultural engineering sciences 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 61-75
- apples; models; rheological properties; wines
- ... In practice, there is a demand for quick characterization of rheological properties of food materials. The exact model calculation requires complex and long-term mathematical process. In this work, a simple, quick linearization method – the Peleg linearization – is discussed and is compared with the Prony series method. In the Peleg linearization only two constants are used, one of them gives the ...
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Progress in agricultural engineering sciences 2005 v.1 no.1 pp. 95-121
- apples; dielectric spectroscopy; drying; fruits; impedance; tissues; water content; weight loss
- ... Generally the drying process of fruits is followed by weight loss. The weight loss characterizes only the global moisture content of fruits and does not give information about the inner state of tissue. Electrical impedance spectroscopy of biological tissues shows ab-dispersion band that is associated ...