Jump to Main Content
- Li, Qing; Xiong, Ribo; Wang, Liang; Cui, Junying; Shi, Linna; Liu, Yungang; Luo, Bingde
- Public health nutrition 2014 v.17 no.8 pp. 1850-1857
- Chinese people; cognition; congenital abnormalities; cross-sectional studies; eating habits; exercise; food intake; fruits; gestational diabetes; glucose tolerance tests; health education; pregnancy; pregnant women; questionnaires; regression analysis; risk factors; snack foods; China
- ... To evaluate the relationship between dietary habits, physical activity and cognitive views and the risk of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in Chinese women. A cross-sectional study to explore the potential risk factors of GMD through the International Physical Activity Questionnaire, an FFQ and a self-designed structured questionnaire, respectively. Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Chines ...
- Abreu, Sandra; Santos, Rute; Moreira, Carla; Santos, Paula Clara; Mota, Jorge; Moreira, Pedro
- Public health nutrition 2014 v.17 no.8 pp. 1834-1849
- adolescents; body mass index; boys; cross-sectional studies; employment; food consumption; food groups; girls; grains; low educational status; milk consumption; obesity; pastries; physical activity; questionnaires; ready-to-eat foods; regression analysis; schools; socioeconomic status; sweets; vegetables; waist circumference; waist-to-height ratio; Azores
- ... To examine the association between obesity and food group intakes, physical activity and socio-economic status in adolescents. A cross-sectional study was carried out in 2008. Cole's cut-off points were used to categorize BMI. Abdominal obesity was defined by a waist circumference at or above the 90th percentile, as well as a waist-to-height ratio at or above 0·500. Diet was evaluated using an FFQ ...