Jump to Main Content
- Flores-Ayala, Rafael, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Public health nutrition 2019 v.22 no.1 pp. 175-179
- World Health Organization; childhood obesity; children; growth retardation; malnutrition; monitoring; multipliers; national surveys; nutrition monitoring; reference standards; terminology
- ... Prevalence ranges to classify levels of wasting and stunting have been used since the 1990s for global monitoring of malnutrition. Recent developments prompted a re-examination of existing ranges and development of new ones for childhood overweight. The present paper reports from the WHO–UNICEF Technical Expert Advisory Group on Nutrition Monitoring. Thresholds were developed in relation to sd of ...
- 30296964 30296964
- Flores-Ayala, Rafael, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Public health nutrition 2014 v.17 no.3 pp. 634-639
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; World Health Organization; behavior change; cost effectiveness; health status; issues and policy; models; monitoring; nutritional intervention; nutritional status; planning; public health; quality control; stakeholders
- ... Nutrition interventions are critical to achieve the Millennium Development Goals; among them, micronutrient interventions are considered cost-effective and programmatically feasible to scale up, but there are limited tools to communicate the programme components and their relationships. The WHO/CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) logic model for micronutrient interventions in public h ...
- PubMed Central: