Jump to Main Content
- Rhouma, F. I. H.; Belkhiria, F.; Bouzaiene, E.; Daoudi, M.; Taibi, K.; Dhahri, J.; Chtourou, R.
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.9 pp. 5206-5217
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; absorption; crystallites; deformation; energy; energy density; gels; models; nanocomposites; optical properties; particle size; photoluminescence; praseodymium; sol-gel processing; wavelengths; zinc oxide
- ... This work outlines some interesting results regarding the effects of Pr³⁺ substitution on the structural and optical properties of (x = 0 and 0.02) samples. Our samples were synthesized using the Pechini sol–gel method. The structural study using Rietveld refinement of XRD patterns showed a hexagonal structure with the P63mc space group for all the samples and also the existence of a secondary pha ...
- Imran, Muhammad; Saif, Muhammad Jawwad; Kuznetsov, Aleksey E.; Idrees, Nazeran; Iqbal, Javed; Tahir, Asif Ali
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.9 pp. 5091-5099
- density functional theory; energy; geometry; isomers; nanoparticles; optical properties; quantum dots
- ... Size-tunability of the electronic and optical properties of semiconductor quantum dots and nanoclusters is due to the quantum size effect, which causes variations in the electronic excitations as the particle boundaries are changed. Recently, CdSe and CdTe quantum dots have been used in energy harvesting devices. Despite these promising practical applications, a complete understanding of the elect ...