Jump to Main Content
- Rhouma, F. I. H.; Belkhiria, F.; Bouzaiene, E.; Daoudi, M.; Taibi, K.; Dhahri, J.; Chtourou, R.
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.9 pp. 5206-5217
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; absorption; crystallites; deformation; energy; energy density; gels; models; nanocomposites; optical properties; particle size; photoluminescence; praseodymium; sol-gel processing; wavelengths; zinc oxide
- ... This work outlines some interesting results regarding the effects of Pr³⁺ substitution on the structural and optical properties of (x = 0 and 0.02) samples. Our samples were synthesized using the Pechini sol–gel method. The structural study using Rietveld refinement of XRD patterns showed a hexagonal structure with the P63mc space group for all the samples and also the existence of a secondary pha ...
- Li, Wenxue; Chen, Qianlin; Lei, Xianyu; Gong, Shang
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.9 pp. 5100-5109
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; electric current; energy; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; irradiation; methyl orange; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; silver; tetracycline
- ... Herein, Ag/AgBr/Ag₃VO₄ composites were synthesized by a simple continuous precipitation method. The obtained composites were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy dispersive spectrometry (EDS), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), UV-vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy and photoluminescence spectroscopy (PL). Photocatalytic performance of the comp ...