Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.17 pp. 9584-9593
- Amorphophallus; air; ammonia; biopolymers; carbon monoxide; hydrogen; hydrogen sulfide; konjac mannan; nanofibers; nickel; nickel oxide; nitrates; temperature
- ... Biopolymer template synthesis has attracted extensive interest for fabricating highly porous metal oxide nanostructures. In this report, a green template-based approach for the synthesis of three-dimensional (3D) NiO nanostructures assembled from porous NiO nanoplates is introduced using a konjac glucomannan (KGM) template. The Ni–KGM composites, which were formed by the immersion of KGM nanofibri ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.24 pp. 13887-13895
- air; biogas; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; evaporation; human health; hydrogen sulfide; monitoring; nanoparticles; nanowires; nickel oxide; scanning electron microscopy; tin dioxide; toxicity; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The highly toxic hydrogen sulphide (H₂S) present in air can cause negative effects on human health. Thus, monitoring of this gas is vital in gas leak alarms and security. Efforts have been devoted to the fabrication and enhancement of the H₂S-sensing performance of gas sensors. Herein, we used electron beam evaporation to decorate nickel oxide (NiO) nanoparticles on the surface of tin oxide (SnO₂) ...