Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yu; Liu, Zhe; Gong, Aijun; Qiu, Lina; Zhang, Weiwei; Li, Jingrui; Li, Fukai; Bai, Yuzhen; Li, Jiandi; Gao, Ge
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.43 pp. 25048-25055
- membrane permeability, etc ; Gram-negative bacteria; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; biodegradation; flame retardants; flow cytometry; gene expression regulation; human health; hydrophobicity; persistent organic pollutants; polluted soils; proteomics; scanning electron microscopy; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-209) is a brominated flame retardant widely used in the world which, being an emerging persistent organic pollutant, poses a great potential hazard to both human health and the ecological environment. Microbial biodegradation has been considered as an effective and environment-friendly technique to remediate BDE-209. Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a Gram-negative bacterium ca ...
- Xu, Huan; Jin, Wangyong; Wang, Feng; Liu, Guojin; Li, Chengcai; Wang, Jieqi; Zhu, Hailin; Guo, Yuhai
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.24 pp. 13631-13645
- membrane permeability, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; aerosols; air; air flow; asymmetric membranes; boric acid; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; filtration; hydrophobicity; nanofibers; nanowires; polytetrafluoroethylene; scanning electron microscopy; sodium chloride; temperature; thermogravimetry; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) porous membranes are widely used for high-temperature filtration. The polytetrafluoroethylene nanofiber membranes for fine particulate filtration were prepared by sintering the precursor electrospun polytetrafluoroethylene/polyvinyl/boric acid alcohol composite membranes. The effects of PTFE/PVA mass ratio and sintering temperature on the morphology and properties of ...