Jump to Main Content
- Xia, Hong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.17 pp. 9401-9409
- carbon fibers; compression strength; dipping; electrical conductivity; foams; heat transfer; polyurethanes; thermal conductivity; vapors
- ... Gradient vapor grown carbon fiber (VGCF) based shape memory polyurethane foam (VGCF@SMPUF) was fabricated by alternate dipping in a gradually diluted VGCF@SMPU/DMF solution and distilled water for shape memory driven microwave shielding. Shape memory performance for this VGCF@SMPUF was achieved by heat transfer of thermally conductive VGCF. Shielding effectiveness (SE) was adjusted through differe ...
- Xia, Hong-Feng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.16 pp. 9187-9192
- additives; air; amino acids; beta-lactams; catalysts; copper; enantioselectivity; esters; reducing agents
- ... In the presence of the inexpensive and stable stoichiometric reductant polymethylhydrosiloxane (PMHS) as well as certain amounts of appropriate alcohol and base additives, the non-precious metal copper-catalyzed asymmetric 1,4-hydrosilylation of β-aryl or β-alkyl-substituted N-aryl β-enamino esters was well realized to afford a diverse range of N-aryl β-amino acid esters in high yields and excelle ...