Jump to Main Content
- Li, Ruiyun; Song, Heyuan; Wang, Guoqin; Chen, Jing
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 7179-7185
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; catalysts; catalytic activity; cyclohexanones; differential scanning calorimetry; ionic liquids; nitrogen; reaction mechanisms; scanning electron microscopy; sulfates; temperature; thermogravimetry
- ... Ketalization of cyclohexanone with glycol has been carried out using molecular sieve SBA-15 immobilized Brønsted acidic ionic liquid catalyst. The properties of the heterogeneous catalysts were characterized by elemental analysis, Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectra, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), thermogravimetry/differential scanning calorimetry (TG/DSC), and N₂ adsorption–desorption ...
- Phung Hai, Thien An; Sugimoto, Ryuichi
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 7005-7013
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; chitin; chitosan; composite polymers; crystal structure; ferric chloride; fluorenes; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; moieties; oxidants; polymerization; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... The copolymer of 3-hexylthiophene (3HT) and fluorene (F) was directly grafted onto chitin and chitosan using FeCl₃ as an oxidant. The properties of the grafted chitin/chitosan were characterized by Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, UV-Vis spectroscopy, fluorescence spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction analysis, thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), transmission electron microscopy-energy dis ...