Jump to Main Content
- Chebaane, M.; Bellouz, R.; Oumezzine, Ma.; Hlil, E. K.; Fouzri, A.
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 7186-7195
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; ambient temperature; copper; entropy; ions; lanthanum; magnetic properties; magnetism; manganese; nanocrystals; phase transition
- ... Bulk nanocrystalline samples of La₀.₆₅Ce₀.₀₅Sr₀.₃Mn₁₋ₓCuₓO₃ (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.15) manganites are prepared by the sol–gel based Pechini method. The effect of the substitution for Mn with Cu upon the structural and magnetic properties has been investigated by means of X-ray diffraction (XRD), Raman spectroscopy and dc magnetization measurements. The structural parameters obtained using Rietveld refinement ...
- Dixit, Tejendra; Palani, I. A.; Singh, Vipul
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 6820-6833
- Raman spectroscopy; ambient temperature; chromium; coatings; electric field; emissions; green light; nanorods; photoluminescence; solar cells; transistors; zinc oxide
- ... Herein, the room temperature photoluminescence and Raman spectra of hydrothermally grown ZnO nanorods coated with Cr are investigated for optoelectronic applications. A thorough examination of the photoluminescence spectra of Cr coated ZnO nanorods showed the suppression of deep level emissions by more than twenty five times with Cr coating compared to that of pristine ZnO nanorods. Moreover, the ...