Jump to Main Content
- Chebaane, M.; Bellouz, R.; Oumezzine, Ma.; Hlil, E. K.; Fouzri, A.
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 7186-7195
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; ambient temperature; copper; entropy; ions; lanthanum; magnetic properties; magnetism; manganese; nanocrystals; phase transition
- ... Bulk nanocrystalline samples of La₀.₆₅Ce₀.₀₅Sr₀.₃Mn₁₋ₓCuₓO₃ (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.15) manganites are prepared by the sol–gel based Pechini method. The effect of the substitution for Mn with Cu upon the structural and magnetic properties has been investigated by means of X-ray diffraction (XRD), Raman spectroscopy and dc magnetization measurements. The structural parameters obtained using Rietveld refinement ...
- Farhadi, Saeed; Hakimi, Mohammad; Maleki, Mansoureh
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 6768-6780
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; anions; benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; catalysts; catalytic activity; electron transfer; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; graphene oxide; hydrogen peroxide; ketones; magnetic materials; magnetism; nanocomposites; nanosheets; nitrogen; oxidation; scanning electron microscopy; surface area
- ... In this work, 12-molybdophosphoric acid (H₃PMo₁₂O₄₀, HPMo) was chemically anchored onto the surface of aminosilanized magnetic graphene oxide (Fe₃O₄/GrOSi(CH₂)₃–NH₂) and was characterized using different physicochemical techniques, such as powder X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), Raman spectroscopy, energy-dispersive X-ray analysis (EDX), scanning electron m ...