Jump to Main Content
- Safizade, B.; Masoudpanah, S. M.; Hasheminiasari, M.; Ghasemi, A.
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 6988-6995
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; absorption; ferrimagnetic materials; irradiation; methylene blue; nanocomposites; nitrogen; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; photolysis; reflectance spectroscopy; surface area; zinc
- ... Herein, BiFeO₃/ZnFe₂O₄ nanocomposites were synthesized via a glyoxylate precursor method using a two-pot approach. Phase evolution is investigated by X-ray diffraction and Raman spectroscopy, which confirm that no impurity phases are formed between BiFeO₃ and ZnFe₂O₄ following calcination at 600 °C. The specific surface area characterized by N₂ adsorption–desorption isotherms decreases from 30.56 ...
- Farhadi, Saeed; Hakimi, Mohammad; Maleki, Mansoureh
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.13 pp. 6768-6780
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; anions; benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; catalysts; catalytic activity; electron transfer; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; graphene oxide; hydrogen peroxide; ketones; magnetic materials; magnetism; nanocomposites; nanosheets; nitrogen; oxidation; scanning electron microscopy; surface area
- ... In this work, 12-molybdophosphoric acid (H₃PMo₁₂O₄₀, HPMo) was chemically anchored onto the surface of aminosilanized magnetic graphene oxide (Fe₃O₄/GrOSi(CH₂)₃–NH₂) and was characterized using different physicochemical techniques, such as powder X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), Raman spectroscopy, energy-dispersive X-ray analysis (EDX), scanning electron m ...