Jump to Main Content
- Sharma, Aditya; Varshney, Mayora; Chae, Keun-Hwa; Won, Sung Ok
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.46 pp. 26423-26431
- chemical precipitation, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; absorption; annealing; assets; barium; calcium; crystal structure; energy; geometry; metal ions; optical properties; photoluminescence; rare earth elements; scanning electron microscopy; strontium; white light; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Ca₂V₂O₇, Sr₂V₂O₇, and Ba₂V₂O₇ pyro-vanadates were synthesized using a modified chemical precipitation method and annealing. Detailed crystal structure, morphology, electronic structure and optical properties were investigated by XRD, UV-visible absorption, FTIR, Raman, FE-SEM, XANES, and photoluminescence spectroscopy. Rietveld refinement on the XRD patterns of Ca₂V₂O₇, Sr₂V₂O₇, and Ba₂V₂O₇ has co ...
- Shi, Lei; Si, Weiwei; Wang, Fangxiao; Qi, Wei
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.43 pp. 24500-24508
- chemical precipitation, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; carbon nitride; electrons; energy; models; nanosheets; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; pollutants; rhodamines; sodium hydroxide; transmission electron microscopy; trapping; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A series of visible-light-induced 2D/2D layered g-C₃N₄/Bi₁₂O₁₇Cl₂ composite photocatalysts were successfully synthesized by a one step chemical precipitation method with g-C₃N₄, BiCl₃ and NaOH as the precursors at room temperature and characterized through XRD, FTIR, XPS, TEM, BET and UV-vis DRS measurements. The results of XRD, FTIR and XPS indicated that g-C₃N₄ has been introduced in the Bi₁₂O₁₇ ...