Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.16 pp. 8626-8630
- drug therapy; drugs; nanomaterials
- ... Considerable technological success has been achieved in the drug delivery of nano-drugs for chemotherapy, but the main obstacles in understanding the drug delivery dynamic mechanisms for nano-drug applications stem from technical limitations. In this paper, we explored the trans-membrane dynamic processes of polyamidoamine nano-drugs via a “force tracing” technique. ...
- Chen-Yang, Yui Whei, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.40 pp. 22506-22514
- catalysts; cost effectiveness; fuel cells; graphene; mechanical properties; microstructure; permeability; porous media; relative humidity; surface roughness
- ... Gas diffusion layer (GDL) is an important component related to the efficiency of proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs). Nevertheless, the preparation cost of the conventional GDL is high. In our previous studies, a single-layer gas diffusion layer (SL-GDL) prepared by a simple and cost-effective process has been used for PEMFCs, and it achieved 85% efficiency of a commonly used commercial G ...