Jump to Main Content
- Han, Zheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.59 pp. 34069-34077
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetaldehyde; acidity; air; ammonia; carbon; catalysts; chemical bonding; crystal structure; desorption; ethanol; nitrogen; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxidation; scanning electron microscopy; silica; sol-gel processing; stable isotopes; temperature; thermogravimetry; zinc oxide
- ... A deactivation study on the ethanol/acetaldehyde conversion to 1,3-butadiene over a ZnO promoted ZrO₂–SiO₂ catalyst prepared by a sol–gel method was performed. The samples were characterized by N₂ adsorption–desorption isotherms, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), NH₃ temperature programmed desorption (NH₃-TPD), X-ray powder diffraction characterization (XRD), thermogravimetric analyses (TGA), Fo ...
- Han, Zheng-Gang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.33 pp. 18363
- animal models; humans; particulates; pathogenesis; toxicity
- ... Correction for ‘Functional human 3D microvascular networks on a chip to study the procoagulant effects of ambient fine particulate matter’ by Yan Li et al., RSC Adv., 2017, 7, 56108–56116. ...