Jump to Main Content
- Thomas, Tony George; Chandra Shekar, Sarap; Swathi, Rotti Srinivasamurthy; Gopidas, Karical Raman
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.2 pp. 821-825
- absorption; cations; electron transfer; models; solvents
- ... The highly symmetric and stable triazatruxene radical cation was generated chemically for the first time. The intervalence charge transfer (IV-CT) absorption band of the radical cation was observed at 7500–12 500 cm⁻¹. The IV-CT band exhibited a well-resolved, solvent independent vibrational structure which prompted us to classify the radical cation as a Robin and Day class III IV-CT compound. The ...
- Zhang, Enguang; Wu, Mingjie; Tang, Qiaowei; Gong, Qiaojuan; Sun, Shuhui; Qiao, Jinli; Zhang, Lei
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.2 pp. 669-677
- carbon; catalysts; durability; electrochemistry; electrons; iron; nitrates; nitrogen; porous media; silica; surface area
- ... With aminopyrine as a nitrogen-enriched small molecule precursor, a series of nitrogen doped carbon materials have been fabricated and explored as electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR). The most active catalyst is a nitrogen doped carbon, which was prepared through a facile template-mediated pyrolyzing method using ferric nitrate (Fe(NO₃)₃·9H₂O) as an activation reagent along with n ...