Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.87 pp. 54986-54994
- additives; anions; canopy; chemical bonding; composite polymers; electrochemistry; lithium; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; particle size; perchlorates; polyethylene glycol; silica; synergism
- ... Although various types of nanoparticle have been ubiquitously employed as additives to promote the practical performances of composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) in lithium-ion batteries, the influence of the type of chemical bond between the core and canopy of the modified nanoparticle on the properties of CPEs has rarely been investigated. Herein, two types of nanoparticle additive, namely, ion ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.82 pp. 51847-51857
- ambient temperature; droplets; electric potential difference; liquid crystals; mixing; polymers
- ... It is a constant pursuit to form highly-diffractive and low-voltage-driven holographic polymer dispersed liquid crystals (HPDLCs) for meeting the requirements of practical applications. Nevertheless, the high-voltage-driven characteristic is usually given while improving the diffraction efficiency of HPDLCs, and it remains a challenge to form HPDLCs with concurrent features of high diffraction and ...