Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.68 pp. 42986-42996
- apoptosis; bioinformatics; carcinogenicity; computer software; drug therapy; flow cytometry; inhibitory concentration 50; luciferase; messenger RNA; non-coding RNA; prostatic neoplasms; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tissues; transfection
- ... Background: Nuclear paraspeckle assembly transcript 1 (NEAT1) was demonstrated to serve as a carcinogenic long non-coding RNA (lncRNA) in multiple tumors including prostate cancer (PC). However, the potential biological role of NEAT1 in docetaxel resistance of PC and the underlying mechanism are largely unknown. Methods: Expressions of NEAT1 and miR-34a in PC tissues and cells were detected by qRT ...
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.82 pp. 52312-52320
- X-ray diffraction; annealing; bicarbonates; ethylene glycol; formaldehyde; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; nickel; nickel oxide; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; surface area; temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Porous tetrahedron-like NiO nanostructures composed of primary nanoparticles have been successfully synthesized via a facile two-step method for the first time. The tetrahedron-like Ni(HCO₃)₂ precursor was firstly prepared by a solvothermal reaction with the assistance of PVP using a mixture of ethylene glycol and distilled water as the solvent. The porous NiO products were then obtained by anneal ...