Jump to Main Content
- Prakash, Natarajan; Thangaraju, Dheivasigamani; Karthikeyan, Rajan; Arivanandhan, Mukannan; Shimura, Yosuke; Hayakawa, Yasuhiro
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.84 pp. 80655-80665
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; energy transfer; irradiation; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosilver; near infrared radiation; near-infrared spectroscopy; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; rhodamines; silver; solar radiation; thermal degradation; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A near infra-red (NIR) active NaGdF₄:Yb:Er/Ag/TiO₂ nanocomposite photocatalyst was successfully synthesized by a one-pot thermal decomposition method. The composite structure, morphology and elemental mapping of the synthesized NaGdF₄:Yb:Er/Ag/TiO₂ nanocomposite were characterized by X-ray diffraction and transmission electron microscopy analysis. The energy transfer among NaGdF₄:Yb:Er, Ag, and Ti ...
- Mahalingam, Venkatakrishnan; Thirumalai, Jagannathan
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.84 pp. 80390-80397
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; color; emissions factor; hot water treatment; lithium; luminescence; metal ions; potassium; scanning electron microscopy; sodium
- ... A series of Ca₀.₅RE₁₋ₓ(MoO₄)₂:xEu³⁺,M⁺ (RE = Y, La; M = Li, K and Na) phosphors were synthesized by a facile hydrothermal method. X-ray diffraction suggested that these phosphors could be indexed to a scheelite tetragonal Ca₀.₅RE₁₋ₓ(MoO₄)₂ (RE = Y, La) phase with a space group of I4₁/a with high purity. FESEM indicated the signs of bi-pyramid-like micro-architectures. Elemental mapping analysis pr ...