Jump to Main Content
- Ai-ping Ma; Li-yang Xu; Bo Yin; Ming-bo Yang; Bang-hu Xie
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.67 pp. 62038-62044
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; annealing; crystal structure; crystals; differential scanning calorimetry; melting; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... Poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films with row-nucleated lamellar structure were extruded through a slit die followed by stretching using a chill roll. The influences of melt draw ratio, annealing temperature, annealing time and supplied strain level on the crystalline morphology and orientation of the poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films were carefully investigated by means of scanning electro ...
- O. V. Parasyuk; V. V. Pavlyuk; O. Y. Khyzhun; V. R. Kozer; G. L. Myronchuk; V. P. Sachanyuk; G. S. Dmytriv; A. Krymus; I. V. Kityk; A. M. El-Naggar; A. A. Albassam; M. Piasecki
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.93 pp. 90958-90966
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; absorption; crystal structure; crystals; differential thermal analysis; energy; irradiation; lasers; lighting; melting; photosensitivity; temperature
- ... Phase diagrams of the AgGaSe₂–SiSe₂ system were explored by differential thermal analysis (DTA) and X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis methods for the first time. It was demonstrated that the investigated system forms quaternary compounds of compositions Ag₂Ga₂SiSe₆ and AgGaSiSe₄. Ag₂Ga₂SiSe₆ melts at 1042 K and exists in two polymorphous modifications. The crystal structure of the low-temperature m ...