Jump to Main Content
- Bhattacharya, Maitree, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.111 pp. 109846-109856
- B-DNA; alkaloids; anisotropy; computer simulation; gene therapy; models; spectral analysis; spectroscopy; telomeres; toxicity
- ... The present research compared the binding mechanisms of natural alkaloid harmine (HR) with two structurally different biologically important DNA species, human telomeric 22 G-quadruplex DNA (GQ-DNA) and B-DNA using various steady state and time-resolved spectroscopic techniques. Our study shows that for both DNA species HR has appreciable ground state interaction with comparable binding strengths. ...
- Bhattacharya, Subhratanu, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.70 pp. 65434-65442
- capacitance; dielectric spectroscopy; diffusivity; electrolytes; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers; temperature
- ... Herein, a physical model, based on impedance spectroscopy and space charge polarization with the consideration of low frequency capacitance dispersion is presented to evaluate the parameters describing the electrical transport properties of some previously studied polymer electrolytes. Implementing the model, the complete frequency response of complex conductivity within the measured frequency ran ...