Jump to Main Content
- Roychowdhury, Anirban, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.78 pp. 74812-74821
- copper; cupric oxide; dyes; electrons; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; nanoparticles; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; polyvinylpyrrolidone; rhodamines; spectroscopy
- ... Surface defects are potential sites for modifying the activities of photoexcited electrons and holes, and may consequently affect photocatalytic activity. Here we have demonstrated how surface defects in copper oxide nanoparticles can be engineered by electron rich capping agent (like TPPO) to drastically improve the rate of photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B dye. The steady state photolumi ...
- Roychowdhury, Anirban, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.25 pp. 20609-20620
- X-ray diffraction; crystals; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; magnetic fields; magnetic properties; manganese; microstructure; sodium; sol-gel processing; temperature
- ... Perovskite structured undoped and 10 mol% monovalent Na-doped GdMnO₃ compounds are prepared by the sol–gel method. Sintering of these compounds at 1000 °C for 12 h results in the formation of well grown, defect-free tiny single crystals of size ∼200 nm. Detailed microstructural analyses of the compounds are done by Rietveld analysis of the XRD patterns. Refined structural and microstructural param ...