Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.104 pp. 102444-102452
- absorption; carbon nitride; electron transfer; electrons; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosilver; silver; solar cells; surface plasmon resonance; titanium dioxide
- ... In this study, solid state dye-sensitized solar cells (ss-DSSCs) were fabricated with g-C₃N₄ and Ag co-modified TiO₂ nanoparticles as photoanode materials. Devices with spiro-OMeTAD as hole transport materials (HTMs) showed a high power conversion efficiency (PCEs) of 6.22%. For the heterostructured g-C₃N₄/Ag/TiO₂ nanocomposites, Ag nanoparticles were deposited as an electron-conduction bridge bet ...
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.46 pp. 39818-39822
- anisotropy; cobalt; magnetic properties; nanomaterials
- ... A one-pot solvothermal route is employed to fabricate polygonal Co₃Sn₂ nanostructures. The obtained product exhibits anisotropic structure and morphology, which endow the Co₃Sn₂ nanostructure with enhanced coercivity of 131.5 Oe, four times as high as the cubic cobalt sample (31.3 Oe). ...