Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Wendong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.98 pp. 96334-96338
- air; ammonium sulfate; carbon nitride; condensation reactions; dicyandiamide; graphene; nitric oxide; photocatalysis; polymers; surface area
- ... Polymeric graphitic carbon nitride (g-C₃N₄) materials have attracted great interest due to their potential application in photocatalysis and optoelectronic devices. However, bulk g-C₃N₄ prepared from direct polycondensation still suffers from a high charge recombination rate and low photocatalytic activity. Herein, a facile (NH₄)₂SO₄-modified polycondensation strategy was developed for the synthes ...
- Zhang, Wendong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.91 pp. 88085-88089
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; air; carbon nitride; copolymerization; irradiation; light; nitric oxide; phosphorus; photocatalysis; thiourea; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... A novel phosphorus doped g-C₃N₄ with typical optical property has been synthesized using phosphonitrilic chloride trimer and thiourea as precursors through a thermal copolymerization route. The samples were characterized by XRD, XPS, TEM, BET-BJH, UV-vis, DRS and PL. Their photocatalytic activities were evaluated by the removal of NO at the indoor air level under visible light irradiation. The typ ...