Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Xiangping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.74 pp. 70405-70413
- algorithms; anions; cations; data collection; desulfurization; hydrogen sulfide; ionic liquids; model validation; models; prediction; qualitative analysis; quantitative structure-activity relationships; solubility
- ... Predicting hydrogen sulfide (H₂S) solubility in ionic liquids (ILs) is vital for industrial gas desulphurization. In this work, the qualitative analysis of the influence of cations and anions on the H₂S solubility in ILs has been conducted. The results indicate that anions play an important role in determining the H₂S solubility in ILs. Subsequently, two novel quantitative structure–property relat ...
- Zhang, Xiangping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.51 pp. 45184-45192
- asymmetric membranes; carbon dioxide; cellulose acetate; gases; greenhouse gas emissions; ionic liquids; mechanical properties; methane; nitrogen; permeability; polymers
- ... The efficient separation of CO₂ from other light gases has received growing attentions due to its importance in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and applications in gas purification. In this work, we developed a series of composite membranes composed of ether-functionalized pyridinium-based ionic liquids ([EₙPy][NTf₂]) and cellulose acetate (CA) polymer matrices to improve CO₂ separation performa ...