Jump to Main Content
- Gou, Shaohua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.64 pp. 51549-51558
- acrylamides; acrylic acid; antimicrobial properties; composite polymers; hydrolysis; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oils; polyacrylamide; salt tolerance; sulfate-reducing bacteria; sulfites; temperature; viscoelasticity; viscosity; water solubility
- ... Herein, we report a novel acrylamide copolymer with antimicrobial property as an enhanced oil recovery chemical. The copolymer was synthesized from acrylamide (AM), acrylic acid (AA) and 2-((2-(acryloyloxy)ethyl)dimethylammonio)ethyl sulfite (ADMES) using oxidation–reduction initiation system. Subsequently, the copolymer AM/AA/ADMES was evaluated and characterized on several aspects such as IR, ¹H ...
- Gou, Shaohua, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.104 pp. 85165-85173
- acrylamides; acrylic acid; composite polymers; copolymerization; fluorescent dyes; infrared spectroscopy; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oils; salts; sodium; sulfonates; sulfonic acids; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; viscometry; viscosity
- ... Novel imidazoline-based sulfonate copolymers (noted PAMDSCM and PAMPSCM) were successfully prepared by copolymerization of acrylamide (AM), acrylic acid (AA), 1-acrylamido ethyl-2-oleic imidazoline (ACEIM) with the sodium salts of 3-(diallyl-amino)-2-hydroxypropyl (NDS) or 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid (AMPS), respectively. The copolymers were characterized by infrared (IR) spectrosco ...