Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Jing; Xu, Lulu; Huang, Yang; Li, Jie; Wang, Weijia; Feng, Congcong; Liu, Zhenya; Xu, Xuewen; Zou, Jin; Tang, Chengchun
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1253-1259
- nanofibers, etc ; adsorbents; adsorption; boric acid; boron nitride; catalysts; cooling; freeze drying; hydrogen; melamine; methylene blue; pyrolysis; surface area; water treatment; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... One-dimensional (1D) boron nitride (BN) nanostructures with a high aspect ratio are of prime interest due to their importance in fundamental research and wide-range potential applications. Herein we developed a facile method for the first synthesis of ultrafine porous BN nanofibers in high purity and a high yield. The method included two-steps, freeze-drying of a hot melamine/boric acid solution a ...
- Chhabra, Hemlata; Deshpande, Rucha; Kanitkar, Meghana; Jaiswal, Amit; Kale, Vaijayanti P.; Bellare, Jayesh R.
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1428-1439
- nanofibers, etc ; X-ray diffraction; animal models; antibacterial properties; biocompatibility; crosslinking; gelatin; glutaraldehyde; mice; scanning electron microscopy; stem cells; tissue repair; topical application; toxicity; transmission electron microscopy; vapors; zinc oxide; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Development of new and effective wound dressing materials continues to be an area of intense research in wound care management. In the present study, we developed nano zinc oxide (nZnO) doped nanofibrous scaffolds of gelatin and PMVE/MA (GPZ) by an electrospinning method for skin tissue engineering and compared it with gelatin and composite scaffolds. Scaffolds were cross-linked with glutaraldehyd ...