Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Jing; Xu, Lulu; Huang, Yang; Li, Jie; Wang, Weijia; Feng, Congcong; Liu, Zhenya; Xu, Xuewen; Zou, Jin; Tang, Chengchun
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1253-1259
- nanofibers, etc ; adsorbents; adsorption; boric acid; boron nitride; catalysts; cooling; freeze drying; hydrogen; melamine; methylene blue; pyrolysis; surface area; water treatment; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... One-dimensional (1D) boron nitride (BN) nanostructures with a high aspect ratio are of prime interest due to their importance in fundamental research and wide-range potential applications. Herein we developed a facile method for the first synthesis of ultrafine porous BN nanofibers in high purity and a high yield. The method included two-steps, freeze-drying of a hot melamine/boric acid solution a ...
- Cheng, Dan; Ren, Zhiwei; Guo, Lijuan; Zhang, Cuihua; Jia, Xiaolong; Cai, Qing; Yang, Xiaoping
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.1 pp. 428-438
- carbon nanofibers, etc ; apatite; biomineralization; body fluids; bone formation; cell proliferation; crystal structure; microstructure; nanoparticles; osteoblasts; particle size; surface area; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Composite carbon nanofibers (CNFs) containing bioglass (BG) nanoparticles displayed different morphology and microstructures depending on the sintering temperature (800, 1000 and 1200 °C) when they were produced from an electrospun polyacrylonitrile–BG precursor blend nanofibers. Biomineralization using simulated body fluid (SBF) and biological evaluation using an osteoblast culture were performed ...