Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Xiangping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.99 pp. 81362-81370
- absorbents; absorption; ammonia; cations; energy; hydrogen bonding; imidazoles; ionic liquids; moieties; nitrates; pollutants; spectral analysis; temperature; thermal stability; wastes
- ... Ammonia (NH₃) emitted from the ammonia synthesis process is a kind of waste chemical resource and a major environmental pollutant. The traditional water scrubbing method suffers from high energy consumption due to the concentrated NH₃ from aqueous ammonia. Therefore, it is desirable to develop novel absorbents for the efficient, reversible and environmentally-friendly recovery of NH₃. In this pape ...
- Zhang, Xiangping, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.38 pp. 30234-30238
- desulfurization; electrostatic interactions; fuels; ionic liquids; ions; molecular dynamics; simulation models; sulfur; thiocyanates
- ... Sulfur compounds in fuels have become one of the sources of serious environmental problems. The extractive desulfurization using ionic liquids (ILs) has attracted great attention in recent years. In this work, the pyridinium-based ionic liquids (ILs) N-butylpyridinium thiocyanate ([C₄Py][SCN]), N-butylpyridinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide ([C₄Py][NTf₂]), and N-butylpyridinium dicyanamide ([ ...