Jump to Main Content
- Japa, Mattawan; Panoy, Patchareeporn; Anuchai, Supanan; Phanichphant, Sukon; Nimmanpipug, Piyarat; Kaowphong, Sulawan; Tantraviwat, Doldet; Inceesungvorn, Burapat
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1571-1580
- barium, etc ; absorption; adsorption; crystals; ions; methyl orange; methylene blue; oxalates; phenol; photocatalysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... BaCrO₄ microdiscs composed of multi-layered microplates were successfully synthesized by a facile oxalate-assisted precipitation method for the first time. Herein, the oxalate ion helps slow down the nucleation rate of BaCrO₄ crystals by complexing with the barium ion and offers control over the crystal growth and self-assembly processes via selective adsorptions probably on the facets containing ...
- Gandhi, Muniyappan Rajiv; Yamada, Manabu; Kondo, Yoshihiko; Shibayama, Atsushi; Hamada, Fumio
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1243-1252
- barium, etc ; DCB (herbicide); Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; aluminum; catalysts; chlorides; hydrochloric acid; ions; ligands; liquid-liquid extraction; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; palladium; platinum; rhodium; separation; thiourea; zirconium; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... We report the salient metal complexation properties of the SCS pincer ligand 1,3-bis(dimethylthiocarbamoyloxy)benzene (1), and its Pd(ii) extraction properties in liquid–liquid extraction. Rapid and selective extraction by 1 of >99% Pd(ii) ions from an automotive catalyst leach liquor containing Rh, Pd, Pt, Zr, Ce, Ba, Al, La, and Y in Cl⁻ media was observed. The extractability (E%) of 1 toward Pd ...