Jump to Main Content
- Aradilla, David; Bidan, Gérard; Gentile, Pascal; Weathers, Patrick; Thissandier, Fleur; Ruiz, Vanesa; Gómez-Romero, Pedro; Schubert, Thomas J. S.; Sahin, Hülya; Sadki, Saïd
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26462-26467
- capacitance; coatings; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; electrolytes; equipment; ionic liquids; nanowires; polymers; silicon; specific energy
- ... The development of a novel hybrid symmetric micro-supercapacitor based on poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) coated silicon nanowires using an ionic liquid (N-methyl-N-propylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide) as an electrolyte has been demonstrated. The hybrid supercapacitor device was able to deliver a specific energy of 10 W h kg⁻¹ and a maximal power density of 85 kW kg⁻¹ at a cell ...
- Ke, Qingqing; Liu, Yanqiong; Liu, Huajun; Zhang, Yu; Hu, Yating; Wang, John
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26398-26406
- capacitance; composite polymers; electrochemistry; electrolytes; graphene; graphene oxide; potassium hydroxide; surface area
- ... An easy method to synthesize surfactant-modified graphene for a supercapacitor is demonstrated through the intercalation of graphene oxide (GO) with a triblock copolymer Pluronic F127 (F127). A rationalized, reduced GO-F127 is obtained by hydrothermal and thermal annealing-driven structural reconstruction. The F127 successfully intercalates into the GO layers and facilitates the stabilization of t ...