Jump to Main Content
- Ghosh, Debasis; Giri, Soumen; Mandal, Manas; Das, Chapal Kumar
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26094-26101
- aniline; capacitance; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrodes; graphene oxide; nanowires; nickel; polymerization; synergism
- ... A simple and cost effective one pot hydrothermal process has been followed for the synthesis of flowery Ni(OH)₂, reduced graphene oxide (rGO)/Ni(OH)₂ hybrid composite. A ternary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂/PANI has also been synthesised by in situ oxidative polymerisation of aniline with the binary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂. A unique morphology of vertically aligned PANI on rGO surface and randomly co ...
- Ke, Qingqing; Liu, Yanqiong; Liu, Huajun; Zhang, Yu; Hu, Yating; Wang, John
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26398-26406
- capacitance; composite polymers; electrochemistry; electrolytes; graphene; graphene oxide; potassium hydroxide; surface area
- ... An easy method to synthesize surfactant-modified graphene for a supercapacitor is demonstrated through the intercalation of graphene oxide (GO) with a triblock copolymer Pluronic F127 (F127). A rationalized, reduced GO-F127 is obtained by hydrothermal and thermal annealing-driven structural reconstruction. The F127 successfully intercalates into the GO layers and facilitates the stabilization of t ...