Jump to Main Content
- Ghosh, Debasis; Giri, Soumen; Mandal, Manas; Das, Chapal Kumar
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26094-26101
- aniline; capacitance; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrodes; graphene oxide; nanowires; nickel; polymerization; synergism
- ... A simple and cost effective one pot hydrothermal process has been followed for the synthesis of flowery Ni(OH)₂, reduced graphene oxide (rGO)/Ni(OH)₂ hybrid composite. A ternary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂/PANI has also been synthesised by in situ oxidative polymerisation of aniline with the binary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂. A unique morphology of vertically aligned PANI on rGO surface and randomly co ...
- Aradilla, David; Bidan, Gérard; Gentile, Pascal; Weathers, Patrick; Thissandier, Fleur; Ruiz, Vanesa; Gómez-Romero, Pedro; Schubert, Thomas J. S.; Sahin, Hülya; Sadki, Saïd
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26462-26467
- capacitance; coatings; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; electrolytes; equipment; ionic liquids; nanowires; polymers; silicon; specific energy
- ... The development of a novel hybrid symmetric micro-supercapacitor based on poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) coated silicon nanowires using an ionic liquid (N-methyl-N-propylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide) as an electrolyte has been demonstrated. The hybrid supercapacitor device was able to deliver a specific energy of 10 W h kg⁻¹ and a maximal power density of 85 kW kg⁻¹ at a cell ...