Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Yan-Zhuo; Jin, Yan-Zhang; Xue, Yuan; Wu, Jin; Zhang, Xiao-Gang; Wang, Zhen-Bo
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26022-26029
- X-ray diffraction; cathodes; crystal structure; electrochemistry; industry; lithium batteries; manganese dioxide; nickel oxide; normal distribution; particle size; powders; raw materials; temperature
- ... LiNi₀.₅Mn₁.₅O₄ cathode material has been synthesized by a solid-state reaction designedly using industrial raw materials (Li₂CO₃, NiO and electrolytic MnO₂) in bulk scale, which are all used without further purification. The aim is to find the optimal preparation process of LiNi₀.₅Mn₁.₅O₄ material for commercial application. The synthesis temperatures are adjusted to form a disordered Fd3̄m struct ...
- Sahoo, Madhumita; Vinayan, B. P.; Ramaprabhu, S.
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26140-26148
- X-ray diffraction; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; catalytic activity; cathodes; electrochemistry; fuel cells; graphene oxide; nanoparticles; particle size; platinum; polyethylene glycol; temperature; vapors
- ... Graphite oxide (GO) was chemically altered using polyethylene glycol (PEG) to produce functionalized GO (f-GO). An ensemble of reduced f-GO sheets and multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs), referred to as few-layer graphene–MWNT sandwiches (GCSs), were synthesized by a catalysis-assisted chemical vapor deposition (CCVD) method and explored as the electrocatalyst support material for oxygen reductio ...