Jump to Main Content
- Ghosh, Debasis; Giri, Soumen; Mandal, Manas; Das, Chapal Kumar
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26094-26101
- aniline; capacitance; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrodes; graphene oxide; nanowires; nickel; polymerization; synergism
- ... A simple and cost effective one pot hydrothermal process has been followed for the synthesis of flowery Ni(OH)₂, reduced graphene oxide (rGO)/Ni(OH)₂ hybrid composite. A ternary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂/PANI has also been synthesised by in situ oxidative polymerisation of aniline with the binary composite of rGO/Ni(OH)₂. A unique morphology of vertically aligned PANI on rGO surface and randomly co ...
- Yin, Yanli; Liu, Changhong; Fan, Shoushan
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26378-26382
- batteries; carbon nanotubes; composite films; composite materials; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy; industrialization; polyaniline; specific energy; synergism
- ... In this work, we used a new method to assemble hybrid energy storage devices, combining electrochemical capacitor with lead-acid battery. The ultrathin, flexible and low-weight carbon-nanotube/polyaniline (CNT/PANI) composite films used as supercapacitor electrodes were “directly-inserted” into a lead-acid battery in series or parallel. This quite simple and effective method is promising for large ...