Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Yanli; Liu, Changhong; Fan, Shoushan
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26378-26382
- batteries; carbon nanotubes; composite films; composite materials; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy; industrialization; polyaniline; specific energy; synergism
- ... In this work, we used a new method to assemble hybrid energy storage devices, combining electrochemical capacitor with lead-acid battery. The ultrathin, flexible and low-weight carbon-nanotube/polyaniline (CNT/PANI) composite films used as supercapacitor electrodes were “directly-inserted” into a lead-acid battery in series or parallel. This quite simple and effective method is promising for large ...
- Aradilla, David; Bidan, Gérard; Gentile, Pascal; Weathers, Patrick; Thissandier, Fleur; Ruiz, Vanesa; Gómez-Romero, Pedro; Schubert, Thomas J. S.; Sahin, Hülya; Sadki, Saïd
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.50 pp. 26462-26467
- capacitance; coatings; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; electrolytes; equipment; ionic liquids; nanowires; polymers; silicon; specific energy
- ... The development of a novel hybrid symmetric micro-supercapacitor based on poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) coated silicon nanowires using an ionic liquid (N-methyl-N-propylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide) as an electrolyte has been demonstrated. The hybrid supercapacitor device was able to deliver a specific energy of 10 W h kg⁻¹ and a maximal power density of 85 kW kg⁻¹ at a cell ...