Jump to Main Content
- Abdulla-Al-Mamun, Md.; Kusumoto, Yoshihumi; Zannat, Tohfatul; Horie, Yuji; Manaka, Hirotaka
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.21 pp. 7816-7827
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; ferrous chloride; fever; gold; image analysis; iron; iron oxides; magnetic fields; magnetic properties; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; nitrates; photoirradiation; scanning electron microscopy; surface plasmon resonance; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Magnetic nanocubes, with a controlled precursor molar concentration of ferric nitrate fixed at 0.004 M to ferrous chloride ranging from 0.002 to 0.01 M, were synthesized by a new simple colloidal method at 60 °C under 1 M alkaline condition. The metallic Au-ultrathin layer was successfully functionalized on the magnetic nanocubes surface for the fabrication of the core–shell structure (Fe₃O₄@Au) b ...
- Balach, Juan; Wu, Haiping; Polzer, Frank; Kirmse, Holm; Zhao, Qiang; Wei, Zhixiang; Yuan, Jiayin
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.21 pp. 7979-7986
- anodes; carbon; carbonization; ferric oxide; ionic liquids; iron; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; nitrates; nitrogen content; particle size; silica
- ... Porous nitrogen-doped hollow carbon spheres (NHCSs) with tailored particle size, nitrogen content and wall thickness were prepared by grafting a thin layer of poly(ionic liquid) as carbon precursor onto silica particle surface followed by carbonization and template removal. In the next step, Fe₂O₃ nanoparticles were anchored onto the NHCSs via an impregnation-thermal decomposition route using Fe(N ...