Jump to Main Content
- Peyman, Sally A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.20 pp. 7209-7214
- bioassays; magnetic materials; magnetism; particles
- ... We demonstrate the application of magnetic forces for the simultaneous trapping of two types of particles, magnetic and diamagnetic, via a single set of magnets. Furthermore, we show how this simple setup can be employed for performing assays with a negative control, or for achieving multiple simultaneous analyses. ...
- Brooker, Sally, et al. Show all 2 Author
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.46 pp. 24307-24312
- anions; chlorides; crystal structure; encapsulation; ligands; methanol; moieties; nitrogen
- ... The 1 : 2 reactions of 4,6-bis[N,N-bis(2′-pyridylmethyl)aminomethyl]-2-phenylpyrimidine (Lᴹᵉ) and Mnᴵᴵ, Coᴵᴵ, Niᴵᴵ and Cuᴵᴵ chloride salts in MeOH gave the tetranuclear complexes [Mnᴵᴵ₄(Lᴹᵉ)₂Cl₈]·2H₂O (1), Coᴵᴵ₄(Lᴹᵉ)₂Cl₈·10H₂O (2), [Ni₄ᴵᴵ(Lᴹᵉ)₂Cl₄]Cl₄·8H₂O (3) and [Cuᴵᴵ₄(Lᴹᵉ)₂Cl₆]Cl₂·8H₂O (4), respectively. X-ray crystal structure determinations carried out on three of the complexes revealed that ...