Jump to Main Content
- Domingo, L. R.; Aurell, M. J.; Pérez, P.; Sáez, J. A.
- RSC advances 2012 v.2 no.4 pp. 1334-1342
- Lewis acids; Lewis bases; benzoquinones; cycloaddition reactions; oxygen
- ... The origin of the asynchronicity in bond-formation in polar cycloadditions has been studied by an ELF analysis of the electron reorganisation along the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of Padwa's carbonyl ylide 4 with the 1,2-benzoquinone 8. This reaction presents an unexpected asynchronous bond-formation, which is initialised through the nucleophilic attack of Padwa's carbonyl ylide on the carbonyl oxyg ...
- Virkutyte, Jurate; Varma, Rajender S.
- RSC advances 2012 v.2 no.4 pp. 1533-1539
- Vibrio fischeri; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; antibacterial properties; carbon; catalysts; experimental design; guanidines; light; nanoparticles; nanosilver; nitrates; nitrogen; reaction kinetics; silver; temperature; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... To utilize visible light, Ag loaded and C, N-doped nano-TiO₂ was prepared using a “one pot” synthesis utilizing mild reaction conditions and benign precursors. The synthesis was optimized using appropriate experiment design that took the silver content and calcination temperature into account. The optimized nanocatalyst was characterized by XRD, BET, TEM, TGA, XPS as well as UV-DRS. Nanocatalysts ...