Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2012 v.3 no.4 pp. 1082-1088
- adsorption; aluminum; aqueous solutions; cadmium; calcium; cobalt; copper; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; iron; iron oxides; lead; magnesium; magnetic fields; mercury; metal ions; moieties; nanocomposites; nanospheres; nickel; potassium; silica; silver; sodium; water pollution; zinc
- ... In the present work, a novel dansyl group functionalized Fe₃O₄@SiO₂ magnetic nanomaterial with a core–shell structure was developed, aiming to detect and remove Hg²⁺ from aqueous media. The multifunctional nanocomposite shows excellent fluorescence sensitivity and selectivity towards Hg²⁺ over other metal ions (Na⁺, K⁺, Mg²⁺, Al³⁺, Ca²⁺, Cd²⁺, Ni²⁺, Co²⁺, Fe³⁺, Zn²⁺, Pb²⁺, Cu²⁺, Ag⁺). Concentratio ...
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.43 pp. 20480-20487
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; cadmium; heat production; kinetics; metal ions; models; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; starch; temperature
- ... Three similar adsorbents were prepared via the conjugation of o-phenylenediamine (PDA), m-phenylenediamine (MPA) and phenylhydrazine (PH) with dialdehyde starch (DAS) and designated as DASPDA, DASMPA, DASPH, respectively. The adsorption properties of the three adsorbents toward metal ions were determined, and the results indicated that DASPH had a good adsorbability to Cd²⁺ among different metal i ...