Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.46 pp. 39818-39822
- anisotropy; cobalt; magnetic properties; nanomaterials
- ... A one-pot solvothermal route is employed to fabricate polygonal Co₃Sn₂ nanostructures. The obtained product exhibits anisotropic structure and morphology, which endow the Co₃Sn₂ nanostructure with enhanced coercivity of 131.5 Oe, four times as high as the cubic cobalt sample (31.3 Oe). ...
- Tian, Xin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2012 v.3 no.4 pp. 1082-1088
- adsorption; aluminum; aqueous solutions; cadmium; calcium; cobalt; copper; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; iron; iron oxides; lead; magnesium; magnetic fields; mercury; metal ions; moieties; nanocomposites; nanospheres; nickel; potassium; silica; silver; sodium; water pollution; zinc
- ... In the present work, a novel dansyl group functionalized Fe₃O₄@SiO₂ magnetic nanomaterial with a core–shell structure was developed, aiming to detect and remove Hg²⁺ from aqueous media. The multifunctional nanocomposite shows excellent fluorescence sensitivity and selectivity towards Hg²⁺ over other metal ions (Na⁺, K⁺, Mg²⁺, Al³⁺, Ca²⁺, Cd²⁺, Ni²⁺, Co²⁺, Fe³⁺, Zn²⁺, Pb²⁺, Cu²⁺, Ag⁺). Concentratio ...